Tony has been in the forefront of European and International Rights movements for over 25 years.
He has worked across all areas of Human Rights, Equality, Inclusion and Diversity, such as Age, Race, Sexual Orientation, Gender, Feminism, Disability and Social Economic rights.
In the corporate, government and private sector he has worked with many organisations, ranging assisting in accessible interface consultancy for apple, Sony-Ericsson and Google, through to developing global training schemes and workshops for national and international deployment with IBM, Digital UK, The BBC, The United Nations, The Scouts, WPP and various international charities.
As a campaigner in Youth and LGBT+ rights with the organisations: LGBT History Month, Broken Rainbow, and others, he has also worked with many rights organisations and often those with overlapping rights and intersectionality. Most recently as a UN advisor on rights.
His past work in the areas of inclusion and human rights include:
- Representing the UK at the European Parliament as a consultant for Inclusive Design and Accessibility.
- Developing strategies for Safer Neighbourhoods policing.
- Combating Racism and Discrimination in Armed Forces and Policing.
- Develop strategies for national level changes in society to become more inclusive.
- Campaign for better understanding of the issues of Domestic Abuse in all Communities.
- Supporting the rights of refugees from all communities.
- Develop information strategies for Disabled People’s organisations.
- Work for the better understanding of the rights and dignity of Young People.